Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Something wasn't quite right. Could it have been the mustache?

From a posting on life-after-rc.com

Finally I will say that when I met FR Maciel a few years ago I DISCERNED something was not right I know now it was the Holy Spirit letting me know.
Maybe it was seeing people trying to touch his coat with a piece of cloth to take home.
Maybe it was seeing people kiss the Baptismal font in Cojita, Mexico that made me sick.
Maybe it was HIS BIRTHDAY celebration with his GIANT photo and candles below burning and little kids kneeling in front of this to pray [all while] HE was still alive.
Thank GOD we escaped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

se escribe Cotija, no cojita

Exlcblogger said...

This was cut and patsed form the soucre, so take yuor spelling corretcions to the sourec.